Almost 29 years since it first opened shop in the country, Power Mac Center (PMC) keeps hitting milestone after milestone in its mission to bridge Apple technology to Filipino fans. PMC has just opened (today, June 30, 2023) another Apple Premium Partner (APP) store, revamping its branch in the biggest mall in the country—SM Mall of Asia.
This is the first-ever APP store in any SM mall in the country, the start of many other APP stores in SM malls. The newly upgraded branch at the 2/F SM Cyberzone is expected to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience to loyal customers and Apple fans in the metro.
Power Mac Center is the first—and remains to be the only—official Apple Premium Reseller in the Philippines authorized to open APP stores. Over the decades, it has grown to be the go-to store of students, professionals, and entrepreneurs in the country for everything Apple.
Everything Apple, all in one place.
“Apple Premium Partner” is Apple’s newest and highest distinction of reseller retail stores globally. APP stores carry a minimalist, modern, and contemporary design in line with Apple’s premium aesthetic.
Like others with the same distinction, PMC’s APP stores offer a comprehensive line of Apple devices and accessories; host daily group demos on various topics for free; and have an in-house service team for convenient premium repair services. This aims to give customers the complete Apple experience and empower users with the knowledge and skills needed to maximize their full potential.
What deals and promos are available to customers?
Everyone is invited to come to celebrate the SM MOA APP store opening and take advantage of huge deals and discounts! Special offers on Apple devices, accessories, and services are available during the entire opening weekend (June 30-July 2, 2023), including the following:
● Up to P15,000 off on select Apple products
● Up to 80% off on select accessories
● Up to P1,000 extra credit on your trade-in value when you trade in your current device
● Free iPhone case for every purchase of any iPhone 14 series (June 30 only)
● Free screen protector for every purchase of an iPhone 11, 12, 13, or 14 series (June 30 only)
● P15,000 off with a Citi Mastercard Credit card using 0% Citi PayLite for 24 months, minimum single-receipt of P40,000 (June 30 only)
● 10% discount with Metrobank credit card using 0% installment for 24 months, minimum single-receipt spend of P60,000
● P1,000 worth of GCs with RCBC Bankard using 0% installment or Buy Now Pay Later for 12 months, minimum single-receipt of P30,000
● P15,000 off with UnionBank Mastercard Credit card using 0% installment for 24 months, minimum single-receipt of P40,000 (June 30 only)
● Free diagnosis and non-repair services on June 30, up to 50% off on diagnosis and non-repair services from July 1 to July 2
*Terms and conditions apply.
How can customers participate in the FREE in-store group demos?
The Power Mac Center SM MOA Apple Premium Partner store will be offering in-store group demos daily at the selling area absolutely free for everyone. Among the themes to cover are:
● How to manage multiple projects with Mac
● How to create a more personalized experience and capture beautiful memories with an iPhone
● Apple Watch as a companion to your iPhone
● How to be more productive, have fun, and get creative with an iPad
Visit the store to be updated on schedules and future topics.
What else can visitors expect?
In addition to these deals and freebies, customers joining the grand opening can participate in pocket games and demos throughout the day for a chance to win exciting prizes.
At 5 PM, fans can attend live demos on using iPad, featuring illustrators Issa Barte and Gianne Encarnacion.
To cap off the celebration on June 30, Power Mac Center is bringing back the fan-favorite Sync Sessions, wherein beloved bands and artists serenade the audience using music made in their Apple devices. Fans of Filipino electropop rock band Gracenote and OPM rock band Imago are in for a treat, as they stage a special performance at 6:30 PM.
“Close to three decades in this business, and Power Mac Center is still as driven to evolve consumers’ premium shopping experiences with our brand. These back-to-back Apple Premium Partner store openings allow us to reciprocate the overwhelming support from customers all these years. We’re looking forward to doing more and giving more for this very passionate community of Filipino Apple fans.” —Joey Alvarez, PMC Director of Product Management and Marketing
“SM Mall of Asia is the biggest mall in the country, so having an Apple Premium Partner presence in this location is a wonderful opportunity to showcase all that we can. Everything you need for your digital lifestyle and everything we have established until this point, we are proud to offer in this one-stop shop. We’re ready to welcome all you creatives, educators, tech-lovers, and gift-hunters out there.” —Anna Cabanos, PMC Director for Sales
“Having our premium repair and maintenance services available at the SM MOA Apple Premium Partner store makes it more convenient for customers to get the holistic Power Mac Center service they deserve. When you find yourself in need of technical support or even just advice, you know that you can always count on PMC’s Mobile Care Service Center. We’re here to help.” —Jim Laguio, PMC Director for Service, Warehouse, and Logistics
Power Mac Center is the country’s leading Apple Premium Reseller, Apple Authorized Education Reseller, Apple Authorized Training Provider, and Apple Authorized Service Provider. It continues to expand its presence nationwide and online to bring the best tech products and services to more and more Filipinos. PMC is currently operating in 103 locations nationwide, including The Loop and Mobile Care Service Center branches.
Learn more about the new PMC APP SM MOA store here: https://about.powermaccenter.com/sm-mall-of-asia/.