The OnePlus 10 Pro is the company’s next flagship phone, and it’s finally here.
Surprisingly, it appears that only the 10 Pro will be released this year, with no basic OnePlus 10 or the anticipated 10R model for India or China. The phone’s remarkable makeover and features were enough to earn it one of our prestigious Best of CES Awards earlier this year, after an initial tease.
In January, the new flagship was formally debuted in China, and as of late March, it had gone global.
Digital Walker has already published the OnePlus 10 Pro’s local price in the Philippines. Here are the complete specifications and pre-order information.
The OnePlus 10 Pro 5G will have a 6.7-inch QHD+ AMOLED display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor with up to 12GB of RAM, and up to 256GB of storage. Take a look at the entire list of specifications down below.
- 6.7-inch QHD+ (1440 x 3216) Fluid AMOLED LTPO2 display, 525 PPI
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Mobile Platform
- 8GB, 12GB RAM
- 128GB, 256GB, 512GB UFS 3.1
- Triple rear cameras: 48MP F1.8 main + 50MP F2.2 ultra-wide + 8MP F2.4 telephoto
- 32MP F2.2 Front Camera
- 5G, 4G LTE
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C 3.1
- Fingerprint scanner (in-display)
- Stereo speakers
- OxygenOS 12 (Android 12)
- IP68 dust/water resistant
- oXygen OS 12.1 (Android 12)
- 5,000mAh battery w/ 80W SuperVOOC Wired Charging, 50W AirVOOC Wireless Charging
- 163 x 73.9 x 8.55mm
- Volcanic Black, Emerald Forest
The 12GB + 256GB edition of the OnePlus 10 Pro is priced at PHP 48,990 on Digital Walker’s website. Pre-orders will be available from April 2 at 10 a.m. to April 6 at 9 p.m.